01189 598 871
07877 665 017
We are a family run business based in Reading, Berkshire and have been established since 2007. We understand the desires of elderly and vulnerable people to remain in their own homes and recognised the benefits they can enjoy by maintaining their independence and dignity in familiar surroundings.
• Committed to provide care of high standard truly culturally sensitive and competent
• Offering an important contribution to influencing change in the area of mental health and learning
• Committed to diversity in its services including black ethnic minority and other marginalised
• An example of how culturally sensitive services are best delivered.
• Minimising the effects, of self defeating habits, by raising service user’s self-esteem, addressing
identity challenges, promoting independence and minimising stigma associated with their condition.
Betheli Services Ltd embraces emotional, cultural, social, educational and economic dimensions (Bipsychosocial). This will empower individuals to make their own decisions, gain greater understanding and awareness of themselves. This will enable them to be easily integrated into a broader social network.
Betheli believes that mental health and other disability conditions are best addressed when the cultural dynamics of an individual is understood and included in the process of treatment, recovery and education. We believe that all these challenges is a condition affecting the total person, which has physiological, psychological social-cultural and spiritual components and therefore requires a holistic approach.
• We put people first and provide them with a choice of the highest quality services aimed at promoting
mental well-being and balanced lifestyle, delivered by people who want to make a difference.
• An organisation where people in mental distress and learning disabilities are valued and included as
equal citizens in the communities in which they live, and where diversity and equality is a priority.
Betheli is committed to the following values:
• Empowering people
• Social justice and equality
• Quality of life and well-being
• Mutual support and care
• Honesty and integrity
Click here to Download
the Application Form
165 Whitley Wood Road
Community Care & Support
Mobile: 07588 424 402